When you are creating a gig on Fiverr, it is important to make sure that your gig title in Fiverr is optimized for SEO and keywords.
If you want people to find your gig, you need to use the right keywords in your title. In this article, we will provide some tips on how to write the best Fiverr gig title for getting impressions. These tips will also address how to make your title stand out from the competition!
The Importance Of A Good Gig Title On Fiverr
To be successful on Fiverr, it is important to have a gig title that is optimized for Fiverr SEO. This means that your gig title on Fiverr should include relevant keywords that people are searching for.
When people search for gigs on Fiverr, they use specific keywords. If you include these keywords in your Fiverr gig title, your gig are more likely to appear in the search results. This applies to your Fiverr Gig description as well.
Including keywords in your gig title is also important for another reason. When people see your gig title, they need to be able to understand what your gig is about. Using relevant keywords helps people to know what your gig is about, and they will be more likely to click on it.
Tips To Write The Best Gig Title In Fiverr
Now that you know the importance of a good gig title, let’s take a look at how to write the best Fiverr gig title for impressions and clicks. Here are some good tips to consider.
Use relevant keywords in your gig title
You want to figure out what keywords buyers are using to find the specific type of gig you are offering. For example, if you are starting a writing gig, you need to figure out what buyers are using to search for such service.
One way you can easily do that is to use the Fiverr search function. When you type “writing” into the search box, there will be a drop down list of phrases that include the word “writing”. These are basically the most popular keywords that Fiverr users are searching for with regard to writing.
You want to use the relevant ones in your gig title. In addition, this is also a good way to figure out what buyers are looking for specifically.
For example, it might show “seo article writing”. This means most buyers are looking for writing services with specific considerations on SEO. This can help you rethink what gigs you want to offer.
Keep your gig title clear and concise
Your gig title should be short and to the point. The recommendation is not to go more than 60 characters, although you have 80 characters to work with.
This is because buyers will see your gig title on the search results page, and you want them to be able to read your whole gig title right on that display page.
Your gig title should be clear and concise. It should tell buyers what your gig is about. For example, if you are offering writing services, your gig title could be “I will write SEO articles for you”.
Make your gig title stand out from the competition
You want to make sure that your gig title stands out from the competition. This means that your gig title should be attention-grabbing. One way to do this is to include a benefit in your gig title.
Remember that buyers are ultimately buying the outcome of the service rather than the service.
For example, if you are offering writing services, you could include the benefit “I will write a high quality SEO article that ranks easily”.
Use keywords that are specific to your gig
When you use keywords in your gig title, you want to make sure that they are specific to your gig. This means that you should not just be using general keywords such as “writing” or “content”. These keywords are too broad and they will not help buyers find your gig.
Instead, you want to use keywords that are specific to the type of gig you are offering. For example, if you are offering writing services, you could use keywords such as “article writing”, “blog post writing”, or “SEO article writing”.
By using specific keywords, buyers will know exactly what type of gig they are getting when they purchase from you.
Based on our community requests, we will be writing more tips on freelancing. Simply sign up to our newsletter below if you want to be updated when new articles come up.
Avoid stuffing keywords. One gig for one service
When you are using keywords in your gig title, make sure you are not stuffing too many keywords in. This will make your gig title look spammy and it will turn buyers off.
A good rule of thumb is to use one keyword per gig. If you are offering more than one service, you should create separate gigs for each service.
For example, if you are offering writing services, you could have one gig for “script writing” and another gig for “blog post writing”. Don’t mix them into one gig.
By having separate gigs for each service, buyers will be able to find exactly what they are looking for and they will be more likely to purchase from you.
Fiverr Gig Title Examples
Here are some Fiverr gig title examples.
Fiverr Gig Title For Graphic Design
- I will design an awesome logo for you
- I will design a professional business card
- I will design an ebook cover that sells
- I will remove the background of your images
- I will design a unique and outstanding resume
Fiverr Gig Title For Writing Services
- I will write a high quality article that ranks easily
- I will write a well researched and engaging blog post
- I will write a clear and effective press release
- I will write a compelling and persuasive sales letter
- I will write an interesting and informative eBook
Fiverr Gig Title For Social Media Marketing Services
- I will help you grow your Twitter followers
- I will help you get more Facebook likes and engagement
- I will help you grow your Instagram followers
- I will help you build a social media following
- I will create and manage a social media marketing campaign for you
Fiverr Gig Title For SEO Services
- I will build SEO backlinks with high quality contextual link building
- I will get high quality backlinks for high rankings SEO
- I will do complete Squarespace SEO for google ranking
- I will perform a professional technical SEO audit for your site
Fiverr Gig Title For Video Editing Services
- I will edit your videos for YouTube
- I will add special effects to your videos
- I will create a professional animated explainer video
- I will edit your GoPro videos within 24 hours
- I will do elegant video editing and motion graphics
Fiverr Gig Title For Virtual Assistant
- I will be your virtual assistant for data entry and internet research
- I will manage your social media accounts
- I will answer your customer’s questions
- I will be your professional virtual assistant for business
Writing Gig Titles On Fiverr
There are a few different things that you want to keep in mind when writing your Fiverr gig title.
The best way to write a gig title for Fiverr is to use keywords that are specific to your gig, keep your gig title clear and concise, and make your gig title stand out from the competition.
By following these tips, you will be able to optimize your gig titles for SEO and keywords. This will help you get more views and clicks on your gig!