In this episode, Erin from RoamGeneration shares how she and her family went from watching a sailing documentary to living life on a boat full time.
We discuss the financial aspects of things and the transition to and from life on boat to land between different seasons of life. Erin also talks about how she runs a fully remote agency right from her boat cabin and the challenges of living together as a family within the confines of a boat.
- 00:42: Introduction
- 5:36: Transition to sailing and nomadic life
- 10:01: House and Boat: Asset or Liability?
- 22:35: Bringing kids into a nomadic lifestyle
- 28:26: Nomad life is more about freedom of choice
- 33:29: Overall travel lifestyle with a boat
- 36:57: Homeschooling kids while traveling
- 47:33: Managing a business from the boat
- 50:18: Challenges in remote management
- 55:01: Business and career strategies that made the difference
- 58:13: Important aspects of nailing public relations
- 1:01:32: Quick fire questions and tips from Erin
FOLLOW MORE PODCAST EPISODES HERE:
FIND ERIN CAREY HERE: