The Millennials have always been extremely controversial, but they are also tech savvy and one of the most well-traveled generation credit to timely evolution in tech and travel space.
In this episode, Norm Bour from TravelYounger talks about how he was inspired to a nomadic life by the younger generation. As a nomadic traveler in his 60s, he shares how fellow boomer generations can adopt a millennial mindset and lead the same exciting lifestyle.
Amidst an interesting exchange of travel stories and experiences, between a millennial and boomer traveler, we discuss life perspectives, how to live with no regrets, understanding yourself and embracing your own travel style.
- 00:41: Introduction
- 5:46: Inspiration to traveling around the world
- 9:13: Biggest challenge in transiting to a nomadic lifestyle
- 12:59: Balkans as an underrated destination
- 17:57: Personal preferences in travel and breaking out of comfort zone
- 26:50: The biggest motivator to do what you want
- 33:23: Creating memories that last for a lifetime
- 39:12: Health insurance and unforeseen challenges in travel
- 44:12: Making sure you have sound finances
- 48:17: Travel destinations and languages
- 58:26: Determining where to go and money saving tips
- 1:03:22: Quick fire questions and tips from Norm
FOLLOW MORE PODCAST EPISODES HERE:
FIND NORM BOUR HERE: