As remote work gets more popular in recent years, what does it take to secure a remote work position with an established company? Julio Monzon, COO of Monetizemore, a fully remote company, reveals what they look out for when hiring and tips for standing out.
In this episode, Julio shares important insights on what it takes to nail down a remote job position and how to manage an established company with fully remote employees. We talk about the benefits and challenges of remote work structure and ways to maintain a strong company culture despite geographical locations.
- 00:55: Introduction
- 01:45: What do employers look out for when hiring remotely
- 06:00: How to make your job application standout
- 10:00: Difference between remote and non-remote job position interviews
- 11:55: Is experience in remote work important?
- 15:50: Questions you should have answers to
- 24:50: Work schedules for a fully remote company
- 28:56: Why go for a full remote operational model?
- 33:45: How to maintain strong company culture in a fully remote model
- 37:54: Challenges in scaling a remote company
- 41:30: How to execute human resource training remotely
- 45:26: Balancing travel and remote work
- 48:32: Common obstacles faced by a company that is remote from the start
- 58:58: Quick travel and remote work tips by Julio Monzon
FOLLOW MORE PODCAST EPISODES HERE:
FIND MONETIZEMORE HERE: