Apart from policies, infrastructure and community, Croatia’s evolution as a digital nomad destination has an extremely close tie to its tourism industry. After all, travel is a significant part of the equation in most nomad lifestyles.
In this episode, Iva from Swanky Travel and Iva Silla from Secret Zagreb shares their views on the impact of digital nomads have on the tourism industry, and how travel companies can adapt their products/services to cater to this new, growing group of consumers. We talk about consumer behavior trends and why digital nomads are not just a customer in the travel industry but an integration to the local community.
- 00:44: Introduction
- 06:47: Experiential travel vs classic highlights
- 14:29: How did Croatia growth as a nomad destination affect the travel industry
- 25:50: Digital Nomads impacting local perspectives
- 31:29: Do digital nomads exude a different consumer behavior pattern
- 37:21: Community building + Travel Experience
- 45:35: Collaborations across cities in Croatia tourism
- 51:36: Space for a network of travel businesses?
- 1:03:16: How can businesses help Croatia’s push as a digital nomad hub
FOLLOW MORE PODCAST EPISODES HERE:
FIND SWANKY TRAVEL HERE:
FIND SECRET ZAGREB HERE: